Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Finally Some Photos!

Finally some photos of Bolivia!!

I’m chilling out in Banos, Ecuador right now. It’s my favourite little town in all of South America, tucked away in the lush green eastern Andes Mountains. The pace of my recent travels through Bolivia (for five weeks) was near frantic, followed by a four day race across Peru that was exhausting. Spare time was virtually non-existent.

I’ve been in Banos for a week now and have finally found time to edit and upload to my website some images from Bolivia. You’ll find a collection of twelve separate galleries from different locations in the country.

I had written a blog post about my travels in Bolivia, but lost it in a copy/paste operation. Bummer! I decided it was too much work to re-write it.

The images themselves will tell the story to a great degree. They are all fully captioned and the “descriptive text” introducing each gallery is probably more informative than the blog post I lost. It offers some detailed background on each of the image galleries and my personal point of view on experiences, locations and issues.

The very best way to view image galleries is SLIDESHOW MODE. Better yet: pause the slideshow and use arrows to navigate at leisure back and forth through each gallery.

Here’s the link. Enjoy! Viewable as Slideshow:

http://dougpyper.photoshelter.com/package-show/Bolivia-12-Galleries/P00000Ngqu5q_p3c

Hope to start doing stories regularly now that things have slowed down little. Keep checking back if you like.

Looking forward to Christmas in Banos!

No comments: